City of London, London, England
£160000 - £180000 per annum + bonus
10 months ago
- Are you an ambitious and experienced Regulatory Associate?
- Would you like to work closely with a highly regarded and personable Partner to help to grow the team further?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
- Do you have experience working on regulatory matters relevant to the funds industry
We are currently working with an Elite US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This client has a particularly strong reputation across Corporate, Finance and Funds and are now looking for an ambitious Financial Services Regulatory Associate to help build their London offering further.
This client is highly regarded for their Financial Services Regulatory team, working on a range of matters, including AIFMD, MiFID II, EMIR and the Market Abuse Directive. Due to the client sector focus across the firm, the Financial Services Regulatory team works largely with clients within Investment Management. As such, previous regulatory experience within the funds industry is required for this particular role.
This is the unique opportunity to work closely with a prominent and personable Partner in this area. Our client is looking to grow this team considerably over the coming years and career progression is very much on offer. Due to the smaller nature of this team, personality fit is very important as they are looking to maintain a collegiate and positive working environment.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Associate looking for a high level of client contact, responsibility, and a highly competitive salary.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- A range of financial services regulatory experience, with specific funds related matters
- 2-4 years post qualification experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm