£140000 - £180000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
- Are you looking to join a leading Funds Practice?
- Are you looking to join an Elite US firm?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact?
- Do you have strong experience within Private Equity Funds?
We are currently working with an Elite US firm looking for a high calibre Junior-Mid level Funds Associate to join their growing team.
This client has been growing considerably in the London market over recent years and has grown to one of the largest US firms in London. They are highly regarded across the board, with a particular strength within Private Equity and Debt Finance.
They are looking for an ambitious and Funds Associate to join the team due to growth. They are looking for someone who has obtained strong Private Equity Funds experience to date and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
This a very high profile US firm, paying at the top of the market and is going from strength to strength. They offer high quality work, a high level of client contact and a very impressive salary.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 1-4 years post qualification experience
- Experienced obtained within a top tier US or UK firm
- Experience within Private Equity Funds
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.