Employee Relations Manager- Interim
£38,000 to £48,000
Are you looking to work for an international matrix organisation?
Do you have experience in the public sector or civil service?
Are you CIPD qualified?
What is great about this firm?
- This firm is a large organisation that deals with cultural and educational matters on a global scale
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the UK
- The organisation is based in the West end with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Employee Relations Manager role?
- Get to cover a wide range of HR issues whilst also being a specialist in employee relations
- Work with a well-oiled organisation that is looking to make substantial changes within their organisation
- Get to be part of a culture that is constantly looking out for the employees and looking for better ways to implement change
In this Employee Relations Manager role, you will:
- Complete complex data analysis and provide alternative options to support decision making and action
- Analyse the legal and employee relations implications relating a large change within the organisation and determine the actions and plans that need to be carried out
- Review and develop current employee relations policies working with stakeholder; and consult on implementing change in policies
- Manage and advise the HR team on employee relations casework
- Manage the collective consultation process with the Union and individual consultation policies
As an Employee Relations Manager, you must:
- Be CIPD Qualified (MCIPD desirable)
- Have a sound knowledge of employee relations policies and procedures
- Have experience of consulting and supporting redundancy consultation in the public sector
- Be experienced in managing large scale relocation
- Be able to analyse extrapolate reasoned conclusions from data
This organisation is looking for an Employee Relations Manager who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I am looking for an experienced Employee Relations Manager who is looking for an established firm to develop and hone their existing skill set. I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact ASAP on or 020 7269 6344.