Employer Solutions Manager
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
Are you an Employer Solutions Manager looking to work in a Top 10 firm, within a vibrant and fast-growing team?
Do you want to be a part of a tax team with no hierarchy and opportunity to lead your own projects?
This Top 10 firm has an opening for an ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified Employer Solutions Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in central London. The team has seen double digit growth in the last 5 years and is the most profitable part of business.
To join them, as an Employer Solutions Manager, you will have:
- ACCA/ACA/CTA qualification with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience at manager level in a similar role
- Experience in client handling
- A good network of professional contacts
- Proven track record of leading advisory assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
In return, here are some of the benefits of working as an Employer Solutions Manager:
- Dynamic and agile working
- Working with a broad range of companies
- Leading your own projects
- Great learning and development scheme with over 460 courses you can choose from to develop both personally and professionally
- Bonus schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and study support scheme
If you can see yourself becoming an Employee Solution Manager at this Top 10 firm please get in touch today, so you don't miss out on a great opportunity. For more information: please contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org .