Employment Tax Assistant Manager / Manager - Hampshire
Excellent salary / package coupled with the possibility to work with a flexible working arrangement
- Do you want to work for what is widely considered as the leading Employment & Expat tax teams in the UK?
- Want to work for a collaborative South East focused Employer Solutions team?
- Working on high level 'London' focused work from a regional office?
Your main responsibility as a Employment / Expat Tax AM/Manager will provide both compliance and advisory services with the opportunity to own or manage key elements of a client relationship with exposure to big ticket projects. Working in a good sized team you will be working with clients from the offset, assist clients with understanding complex tax law/HMRC interpretation, as well as identifying employment tax matters that could impact the success of corporate transactions (and due diligence). In addition to this you will be expected to deliver quality advisory work to clients. For example, working on outbound and in bound advisory projects, drafting correspondence to HMRC, participating on annual compliance projects, drafting advice to clients on various employment tax matters (such as IR35) and considering the tax implications of proposed remuneration structures
The company has fantastic staff retention figures as a result of the progression opportunities available, culture and benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- Flexible and agile working
- Private medical care
- Pension contribution (capped at 12%)
- 25 days basic holiday with the option to buy/sell
- Numerous sports teams
- The chance to work out of different office based in Hampshire, Surrey and London
In order to be considered for this opportunity you need:
- Preferably ATT /ACA qualified
- A full appreciation of employment tax legislation
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- A good team player
For more information on this role or the Employment Tax market in general, please do get in touch with -
Kevin Racher - 0207 269 6321 - email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.