£65000 - £110000 per annum
4 months ago
Off the back of a very successful summer and consecutive years of strong growth, this National Law Firm are looking to appoint a 6+ PQE lawyer to their Employment Law business. The hire comes as part of a wider strategic growth path being undertaken by the practice.
Considered a "National Leader" in the Employment Law sector, the team is already well established with more than 30 fee-earning staff in offices around the UK.
As part of this role, you'll have responsibility of consulting and advising clients in respect of:
- Re-organisations / Restructurings
- Discrimination / Disciplinaries
- Trade union issues
Typically, the role will include:
- Employment tribunals (Respondents)
- Management of disciplinaries and grievances
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Advising on industrial relations and collective issues
- Business Development to grow the offering
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable history of operating within a contentious and non-contentious employment environment, with strong experience advising large, private-sector employers and in-house law teams.
For further information about this opportunity, get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or Chris.Davey@Pro-Legal.co.uk