Employment Lawyer - Central London - Competitive salary
Leading international Law Firm
Are you an Employment Lawyer looking for a range of national and international work?
Do you want to be part of a friendly culture with a good work/life balance?
Have you got a desire for exposure to quality work?
Join a leading international Law Firm:
- Friendly culture
- Good work/life balance
- High level of both national and international work
- Strong exposure to quality work
Your role as an Employment Lawyer:
- Coordinate and implement all national and international HR requirements
- Work on employment tribunals and high court litigation
- Deal with restructuring and compliance projects
- Work with clients based both in the UK and abroad
- Work alongside personable Partners
This opportunity to become an Employment Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and hard-working individual who:
- Has c.3-7 years PQE
- Has prior experience working on restrictive covenant injunctions, delivery up applications and employee competition issues
- Has prior experience dealing with employment advisory matters
- Are proactive in their approach to business development
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org