Employment Lawyer - International Firm
- Does the prospect of working closely with personable Partners excite you?
- Do you have strong Employment experience?
- Would you like to be involved with exciting Employment work?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International law firm, looking for an Employment lawyer with circa 3-5 years post qualification experience to join their expanding team in London.
This particular firm specialises in several key sectors including transport, trade & commodities, energy, transport and infrastructure and insurance. They also have a key focus in emerging markets. This role not only offers an interesting and varied client base but also provides strong training structures and development.
The Employment team is one of the largest in the City and offers a healthy mix of both contentious and non-contentious work.
Personality fit is key for this firm and they have placed an importance on this as they are keen to maintain an enjoyable working culture internally.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong Employment experience obtained at a leading practice
- An ambitious and personable approach
- Comfortable with a high level of client contact and responsibility
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org