Employment Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle firm
- Do you have strong Employment experience obtained at a leading practice?
- Are you looking to work across a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious matters?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm, looking for a strong Employment Lawyer with circa 3+ years post qualification experience to join their highly regarded Employment practice in London.
The Employment team advises across several sectors including Financial Services, insurance, health care, manufacturing natural resources and real estate. The team is integrated with the Pensions and Incentives practice and also works closely with other departments including Corporate, Finance and Tax.
This firm offers a good opportunity for a high level of responsibility due to a small and dynamic team. Quality of work is also fantastic as the Employment team work on high-profile and cutting-edge deals and advisory matters.
This particular firm are well known for their internal promotion with a clear career path framework which outlines and defines expectations and opportunities for promotion.
The successful Employment Lawyer will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Strong Employment experience obtained at a leading practice
- Comfort in working on Corporate transactions
- A commercial approach and comfort with a high level of client contact and responsibility
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.