£42000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Employment Tax Assistant Manager
Up to £55,000
The role and key responsibilities:
You will be involved in a broad range of employment tax projects, providing tax advice and consulting services to clients:
- You will manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding clients on the compliance and planning areas and resolving client queries
- You will ensure delivery of quality work and also help coach junior staff members
- You will be regularly meeting / liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
- You will be expected to be aware of budgets on your clients and specific projects and at least meet billing targets
To succeed in this role you will be an Assistant Manager with at least one year in grade:
- Have experience of dealing core employment tax compliance and planning projects
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- This is a fast-growing team and you will be motivated to play a key role in helping to drive that business
- Sound technical knowledge in relation to employment tax issues such as employment status, expenses/incentive compliance including PSAs, benefits in kind and P11D completion, termination payments, payroll consulting projects
- Up to date with tax changes that impact employers and their employees
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills - both written and oral and the ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels
- Have the ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
- Any of the following professional qualifications (desirable): ATT/ACA/CA/CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA). Graduate calibre or equivalent work experience.
What they offer:
- This is a unique opportunity for you to join a well-respected firm with ample space to progress. If you are ambitious, driven and really want to make an impact then this could be the ideal role for you. You will play a key role in this vibrant, fast growing and ambitious team
- Our experience and market focus enables us to offer a rare blend of professional expertise and personal service to a wide range of clients, from global groups and listed companies to entrepreneurs and their businesses
- You will gain exposure to a diverse range of high-profile clients where you shall have the opportunity to build and develop lasting relationships. As well as actively participating in an advisory role you shall also be involved with the technical tax work which will allow you to constantly expand and develop your technical skills
- You will be offered a great place to work with a genuine focus on work life balance. They treat all of the team members as individuals and the firm is proud of its heritage values of honesty, respect, pride and openness
Established over 75 years ago, they are a leading accounting, audit and tax Practice. They provide a full range of specialist expatriate tax services to help individuals, employers, directors and entrepreneurs manage their personal tax compliance obligations and tax planning, globally.
They are a boutique practice with a tax bias and combine the experience and expertise of a large organisation with the approachability of a personal advisor. They place emphasis upon quality of service, meeting clients' needs and leading-edge technology. They believe the sophistication of their client base is, unique outside of the largest firms and enables them to attract and retain partners and staff of the highest quality and experience.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.