Employment Tax Consultant - London - up to £50,000
This firm has a longstanding reputation of expertise in the field of employment taxes consulting, built up over many years of advising a wide range of UK and global companies. They are offering a unique opportunity to work in a stimulating environment, with an exceptional team, advising a prestigious client portfolio.
It is a successful and expanding team which is experiencing growth even in the current challenging environment. This means that there is ample room for career development and progression which provides you with the tools to reach your full potential and beyond, with no barriers.
As an Employment Tax Consultant, you will take the lead on delivering key parts of the client services. You will have the opportunity to own or manage key elements of a client relationship and, with an appropriate level of support, will be expected to proactively identify innovative solutions for your clients and pursue new business development opportunities by utilising your networks and market knowledge. You will act as coaches to junior team members and enjoy sharing your extensive employment tax knowledge as well as continuing to build your own technical expertise. Your key responsibilities as Employment Tax Consultant will be:
- Assisting clients with understanding complex employment tax interpretation
- Researching employment taxes case law and precedents
- Providing tax treatment of all aspects of employee remuneration, such as salary, equity, benefits and expenses
- Broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Active involvement in client meetings and encouraged to contribute or lead where appropriate
To be successful in this Employment Tax Consultant you will need to:
- Build a full appreciation of current employment tax legislation, being qualified ACA or CTA, or equivalent qualification or experience
- Strong client engagement and management experience with the ability to develop new business
- Ability to exercise the appropriate level of judgement
To find out more about this Employment Tax Team or more about the Employment Tax Consultant, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org