A Big 4 firm are looking for an ATT/CTA qualified Tax Manager to join a dynamic Employment Tax Team based in London. The ideal Tax Manager will need to have a minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a public practice firm with a background in Employment Tax.
Our client is a leading London based accountancy firm that holds an excellent reputation for its service excellence, offering quality advice to a range of businesses entities; from start-ups through to multinational groups across the UK. This London accountancy firm provide tax, audit, and financial services to their ever-increasing client portfolio.
Are you an enthusiastic Employment Tax Assistant Manager looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the next step in your career?
Responsibilities for the Employment Tax Manager include:
- Client focus - ability to deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Commercial awareness - delivers value to client and team profitability.
- Teamwork - organises and supports others.
- Good communicator - both written and oral.
- Problem solving - positive attitude to solving problems and delivering outcomes.
- Enthusiastic and keen business developer
- Technical knowledge - be adept and up to date with a breadth of Employment Tax knowledge.
The right Employment Tax Manager for this role will be ATT/CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a pro-active accountancy firm (with some of this time spent in an Employment Tax focused role). Strong communication skills will be crucial for this role.
Please contact Laura Thompson at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6317 or email: email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.