Employment Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This is a client-facing role and you will be involved in a broad range of tax projects providing tax advice and consulting service to Finance and HR professionals. You will lead and manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding them on a broad range of employment tax matters (both core compliance and planning matters and wider employer services areas), leading and delivering project and resolving their queries.
What they offer?
- This is a unique opportunity for you to join a well-respected from in a role with ample space to progress. You will play a key role in this vibrant, fast growing and ambitious team.
- The firms experience and market focus enable them to offer a rare blend professional expertise and personal service to a wide range of clients, from global groups and listed companies to entrepreneurs and their businesses.
- You will gain exposure to a diverse range of high-profile where you shall have the opportunity to build and develop lasting relationships.
Who you are?
- To succeed in this high-profile role, you will be an experienced employment tax professional
- You will be strong technically, particularly with core employment tax compliance and planning matters
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
For more information on this Employment Tax Manager, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org