£70000 - £90000 per annum
6 months ago
Employment Tax Senior Manager - London - £70,000 - £90,000
This is a client facing role and will be involved in a broad range of tax projects providing taxa dvice and consulting services. You will lead and manage your on diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding them on a broad range of employment tax matters leading and delivering project and resolving their queries.
Who you are:
- To succeed in this high-profile role, you will be an experienced employment tax professional
- Strong technically, particularly with core employment tax compliance and planning matters
- This is a fast-growing team and you will be motivated to play a key role in helping to lead that business
What they offer?
- This is a unique opportunity for you to join a well-respected firm in a senior role with ample space to progress. If you are ambitious, driven and really want to make an impact then this could be the ideal role for you
- The experience and market focus enable them to offer a rare blend of professional expertise and personal service to a wide range of clients, form global groups and listed companies to entrepreneurs and their businesses
- You will gain exposure to a diverse range of high-profile clients where you shall have the opportunity to build and develop lasting relationships. As well as actively participating in an advisory role you shall also be involved with the technical tax work which will allow you to constantly expand and develop your technical skills
- They offer a great place to work with a genuine focus on work life balance. They treat all members as individuals and the firm is proud of its heritage values of honesty, respect, pride and openness
For further information on this role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org