£55000 - £65000 per annum + Top Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Keen to work in the most successful Employment Tax team in the UK?
Offering the best in the market for autonomy, flexibility and quality client projects this established employment tax team are seeking an Employment Tax Manager to join their London office.
Why this will be the best move for your employment tax career:
- The team work with some of the best names in the market and have regular exciting project work coming in for 2021/2022
- Unmatched support and training engineered to progress you through the ranks
- You will have the freedom and autonomy to work on a broad range of employment tax areas or focus on one area.
- The office is modern equipped with the best of technology with added freedom to work from home when you want to.
To be a successful applicant you will be:
- Ideally CTA/ATT qualified although non qualified candidates will be considered
- Have demonstrable employment tax experience
Please send your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com or call 0207 269 6346
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.