£65000 - £70000 per annum + Top Benefits Package
2 months ago
Due to on-going growth of this award-winning practice an opportunity has arisen for a skilled Employment Tax Manager with people handling skills. This is the chance to be part of a highly respected practice and build on an exciting career in Employment tax with excellent future prospects.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients from a multitude of industries providing technical employment tax support.
- Reviewing more junior members of staff work particularly relating to employment tax compliance matters.
- Working alongside the Employment Tax Manager, Directors and Partners, acting as a positive role model for the Practice.
- Proactively sourcing new business and recognising business development opportunities, with the opportunity to cross sell when appropriate.
- Ensure awareness of risk mitigation for both the firm and clients and retaining familiarity with changes to internal processes and legislations.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with training on employment Tax issues and general practice regulations and processes.
To gain this fantastic opportunity you will be experienced in employment tax with ambitions to take the next step into a management role. You will be confident in your tax compliance abilities with an enthusiasm for advisory. Candidates with a strong background in Advisory are preferred but not entirely essential. You will have a good technical understanding of Employment Tax with have a strong focus on client services. CTA qualified practitioners would be preferred however ATT ACA or part qualified CTA individuals will also be considered.
For more information please call Jennifer Nelson on 0207 269 6346 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.