I am working with a Top 10 firm based in Central London. Having recently met the Employment Tax Director I have been given a remit to recruit an enthusiastic and confident Employment Tax candidate.
This is a progressive and high-achieving team who deal with a wide range of clients (NFPs, Universities and FTSE250 Firms).
The role: Senior Associate Employment Tax
- You will be technically strong and be able to analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client issues
- You will produce high-quality and professional reports and technical opinions which are accessible to the client
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- You may be a subject matter specialist over a given topic or industry sector through which you seek to grow our business and consulting services
- You will manage projects and deliverables, delegating wherever possible, and ensuring recoverability and financial targets are met
- You will develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firm's services in order maximise business opportunities for the firm as a whole
- You will lead, manage, motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development
- Supportive, encouraging colleagues and open-plan style office
- Flexible working
- Competitive package
- Clear career progression path laid before you
If you would like to be considered for this Employment Tax position, please contact Laura Thompson at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6317 or email: email@example.com