£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Employment Tax Senior Associate - London - up to £55,000
This Top 10 Firm are looking for an Employment Tax Senior Associate to deal with all employment tax matters relating to your own portfolio of clients. A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek any new business opportunities arsing on existing and new clients.
Employment Tax Senior Associate
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client. Respond quickly to client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the services provided
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Provide support to Partners on client matters and assist Partners in the management of the group
- Training must be provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam
- Staff management experience
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation
- Actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and selling services to existing clients
- Strong academic background as well as the CTA and/or ACA qualification
For further information, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.