Employment Tax Senior Manager - London - £70,000 - £90,000
This role will be working within the Business Tax team as part of the Employer Consulting Group sub group in delivering advice to clients in the area of employment tax as well as being involved in business development and marketing initiatives and leveraging opportunities to maximise fee income in the area of Employer Consulting.
The areas of Employment Tax which you will cover are:
- Equity Reward including Employment Related Securities management
- Share plan health check
- Implementation of approved and unapproved share plans
- Senior executive remuneration planning
- Employer Advisory including IR35, CIS and dealing with expenses and benefits reviews
Other responsibilities that you will have as Employment Tax Senior Manager will be to:
- Act as a 'one stop shop' for all employer consulting work as detailed above
- Contribute to the strategic growth of the department
- Managing and motivating staff to ensure high level of staff retention
- Prepare and present internal and external presentations on ECG opportunities, assuming full responsibility on all aspects of preparation and presentation
The ideal Employment Tax Senior Manager will have relevant qualifications (CTA,ATT,ACA or a HMRC equivalent) with thorough knowledge of employment tax principles as well as experience of business development.
For a non-committal chat about this employment tax role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org