£75000 - £85000 per annum
8 months ago
- Are you an experienced Employment Tax Manager looking for more autonomy?
- Are you looking for an Employment Tax role with both compliance and advisory work?
An opportunity has arisen within a Top 10 accountancy firm, for a Senior Manager to join the Employment Tax Team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and their employment tax functions
- Provide tax advice for all aspects of employee remuneration
- Business development and seeking opportunities in the market to target
- Act as a key point of contact for the client
- Review work carried out by junior staff
- Liaise with HMRC
- Ensure high quality is maintained
- Identify possible technical and risk issues
- Social working environment with open plan office
- More autonomy in role compared to Big 4/Top 10 practices
- Flexible working including working from home option
- Maintain close working relationships with clients
- Excellent career progress prospects
The suitable candidate will:
- Be CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience managing clients
- Have previous business development experience
- Possess and maintain a vast and up to date knowledge of taxation
Apply now by contacting Laura on: 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.