£60000.00 - £72000.00 per annum + Bonus & Flexible working
11 months ago
Employment Tax Manager - London
- Are you looking for more autonomy in your role?
- Do you want to join a team offering incredible career progression?
With employers facing growing challenges of adapting to new tax legislation and ensuring their tax risk management and strategies comply with the rules. My client is keen to speak to experienced Employment Tax professionals to join the team at Manager level in London.
A Manager will demonstrate a depth of technical knowledge in own service area and apply this knowledge to develop solutions to technical issues, as well as be able to manage a team dealing with complex and demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- supporting your compliance with HMRC filing requirements
- streamlining your payroll reporting processes
- assisting with documenting processes for compliance with regulatory requirements
- designing and delivering the rollout of expense policies to help meet business objectives cost-effectively, while ensuring your policies comply with tax legislation
- supporting you with HMRC compliance visits, including negotiating settlements
- advising businesses on compliance with the Construction Industry Scheme
- guiding and supporting you in the complex area of employment status.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering a first-class advisory services and strengthening client relationships
- Providing general employment tax compliance advice
- Managing projects and multiple assignments (including KYC, SAO and tax risk)
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Working closely with the senior management team to identify areas to grow the business
- Ensuring consistent and exceptional technical delivery of projects
- You'll have post qualified experience (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent)
- You'll have experience of managing a small portfolio of tax clients
- Experience of UK Employment Tax
This is an urgent fill for my client so if this is of any interest please get in contact with Maisie Horrell ASAP on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.