Employment Tax Senior - London - up to £45,000
This Top 10 Firm are looking to expand their Employment Tax Team as a result of a period of extended growth. This role will allow you to grow and develop your employment tax skills whilst receiving guidance from experienced Employment Tax professionals.
As Employment Tax Senior, you will be:
- Dealing with all employment taxes matters arising on clients, to include P11D, PSA, termination payments, status, PAYE/NIC health check reviews, disclosures, HMRC enquiries, CIS, etc
- Involved in the design, implementation and compliance of salary sacrifice arrangement and advice in connection with the tax treatment of equity arrangements
- Identifying BD opportunities on existing clients for progression with support
Why this firm?
- Offer a competitive salary accompanied with a great benefits package tailored to suit your needs
- Will receive full study support to complete any relevant qualifications
- They will cover your clawbacks should you have any
As Employment Tax Senior, you are:
- Likely to be ATT/CTA or ACA qualified or on your way to completing these qualifications, you may have previously worked at the HMRC
- Will have relevant employment tax experience
- Positive, willing to be flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team with strong communication skills
For further information about this employment tax role, please feel free to get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org