£90000 - £115000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Energy Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle Firm
- Do you have strong experience with M&A in the Oil and Gas Sector?
- Are you interested in the prospect of working on market-leading matters?
- Are you looking to join a highly regarded team?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm, looking for an Energy Lawyer to join their highly regarded London team.
This particular firm are known for their strength within Infrastructure, energy and natural resources and are a trusted adviser to Global Corporates, Financial Institutions and Governments. They are ranked in the top tier across all major legal directories and operate as an Industry leader at the top of the market.
This firm has been growing substantially in the London market. It remains a desirable option as it offers a high level of responsibility and good exposure to high-quality work, whilst maintaining a more enjoyable working culture and good work-life balance.
This role offers the opportunity to take a lead on high-profile transactions, managing both Regional and International M&A projects.
The successful Energy Lawyer is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- C. 3+ years post qualification experience
- Strong M&A (in the Oil and Gas sector) obtained at a leading practice
- Energy and Infrastructure experience is also of significant benefit
- An ambitious attitude whilst being personable and comfortable with a high level of client contact
To register an interest in this role, get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email@example.com