Energy Lawyer - Tier 1 Firm
- Do you have strong experience with M&A in the Oil and Gas Sector?
- Are you interested in the prospect of working on market-leading matters?
- Are you looking to join a highly regarded team?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client-facing role?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a Tier 1 firm, looking for an Energy Lawyer to join their highly regarded London team.
This particular firm are known for their strength within Infrastructure, energy and natural resources and are a trusted adviser to Global Corporates, Financial Institutions and Governments. They are ranked in the top tier across all major legal directories and operate as an Industry leader at the top of the market.
This firm has been growing substantially in the London market. It remains a desirable option as it offers a high level of responsibility and good exposure to high-quality work, whilst maintaining a more enjoyable working culture and a good work-life balance.
This role offers the opportunity to take a lead on high-profile transactions, managing both regional and international M&A projects.
The successful Energy Lawyer is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 2-4 years post qualification experience
- Strong M&A (in the Oil and Gas sector) obtained at a leading practice
- An ambitious attitude whilst being personable and comfortable with a high level of client contact
To register an interest in this role, get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.