- Are you looking to join a leading team with a varied client base?
- Do you want a work life balance whilst having stimulating work?
- Are you looking for a firm where there is genuine career growth?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading international firm looking for a high calibre Energy Projects Lawyer to join their highly regarded team. Having placed with this client this year we have only received positive feedback regarding the working culture and the support from partners regarding development.
This firm are very strong in the energy sector; working with both public and private clients over their global network with a focus on clean technology, renewables as well as infrastructure projects across a range of sectors. There is a genuine opportunity for career progression with close client contact and a supportive culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with an interest in the energy sector to join an internationally recognised team.
Personality is key for the hiring Partners in this engaging team. This is a role with variety. You will be supporting the technology related projects and the contracting requirements of companies who are either being changed by technology or are providing technology products and services.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Experience of commercial and regulatory law in the Energy & Infrastructure Sector.
- 1-3 years post qualification experience