Up to £35000 per annum
BH 47054 AB
about 1 month ago
Engineering Consultant - London - up to £35,000
This role will be working with clients in a wide range of industries; from scientists developing new technology to architects working on ground-breaking construction projects by providing them with technical advice on their latest R&D projects to identify where qualifying work is taking place.
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients and liaising with Managing Directors, Financial Directors, CEOs, CTOs
- Generating new value propositions for varied businesses in relation to their projects and strategies
- Preparing and reviewing of engineering related R&D tax claims covering various industries ranging from Financial Services, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Food, Construction, Chemicals, Heavy Industry and Automotive
- Drafting clear technical narratives and financial analysis documents related to R&D activities carried out by clients in different sectors
Desired experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years' industrial or academic experience as an Engineer, Scientist or Researcher
- Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline (Master's degree beneficial)
- Excellent communication and ability to convey complex ideas as simple concepts
For further information on this Engineering Consultant opportunity, get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02071235059.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.