£110000 - £140000 per annum + Additional benefits
7 months ago
Environmental Lawyer - Magic Circle Firm
- Are you excited by the prospect of joining a top-tier Environment and Regulatory team?
- Do you have strong Regulatory experience from a strong practice?
- Would you like the opportunity to be involved with
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Magic Circle Law firm looking for Regulatory Lawyer with circa 2+ years post qualification experience to join their highly regarded and highly ranked team in London.
This particular firm is well known for their strength in Environmental law and are highly ranked across legal directories. They have an exciting and diverse client base including the fossil energy sector, manufacturing, mining, nuclear power and renewable energy.
The Environmental and Regulatory practice has a specific focus on providing regulatory advice on climate change related challenges, chemical importation and all aspects of Environment, Product and Trade Law.
This role offers an extremely varied and broad scope of work, enabling associates to obtain exposure to a range of different regulatory areas.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- C.2+ years post qualification experience of Regulatory work
- Experience from a large or mid-tier law firm
- A commercial approach, comfortable with a high level of client contact and responsibility
- Experience with environmental, human rights and public law
Those with experience in the following regulatory areas with also be of interest: sanctions, export control, anti-bribery/anti-money laundering, international trade law and Brexit.
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.