N. London, London, England
£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
10 months ago
Events & Community Fundraiser, £32,000, North London
- Do you have a strong community fundraising background with a track record of delivering excellent marketing, stewardship and event organisation?
- Are you experienced in engaging local communities to fundraise?
- Would you like to work for a health organisation which supports those suffering from terminal illness?
I am working with a health organisation based in North London who are seeking a new Events & Community Fundraiser. This Events & Community Fundraiser role will be leading on inspiring and supporting local community groups who are fundraising for the organisation.
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Gym discount
- Subsidised lunches
- Sociable work environment
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Contributing to an annual community fundraising team target of £190k
- Working closely with the marketing and communications team to lead on effective marketing for any fundraising events
- Leading on stewardship for assigned fundraising events and ensuring a positive supporter journey experience
- Managing key relationship with designated community groups
- Generating analysis and reports on all relevant events and community fundraising activities
- Developing a pro-active approach in researching new fundraising opportunities
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Relevant events fundraising management experience
- Community fundraising events experience would be very desirable
- Excellent networking and stakeholder relationship management skills
- A strong understanding of fundraising regulations and date protection laws
If you are interested in applying for this Events & Community Fundraiser role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.