Up to £25000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
28 days ago
24 April 2021
Executive Administration Assistant
2 Month Contract
London (Home working in line with current government guidelines)
£95 per day
- Are you an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant/Administrator?
- Are you used to dealing with C suite and Senior Leaders/Directors?
- Are you available to start a new role ASAP?
Our client, a brilliant UK charity, are super busy at the moment and are looking to bring in an additional admin support on their Executive team that supports their CEO, Governance team and Trustees.
You will be working closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to cover a wide range of administration tasks and support to the CEO, Board of Trustees, Governance team and the Senior Leadership Team
You will be responsible for
- Variety of Administration duties
- Diary management
- Scheduling meetings
- Drafting a variety of correspondence/letters/documents
- Coordinating large briefings
- Managing a variety of email inboxes
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience supporting CEO/Board level stakeholders
- Excellent Administration skills coupled with previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in using cloud based software such as G-Suite or Office 365/SharePoint
- Good communication skill (verbal and written)
- Professional, confident and flexible with the ability to work in a busy and changing environment
CVs will be reviewed on 6th April, with interviews being held on 7th April. The start date will be immediate so get in touch ASAP to be considered for this fantastic opportunity! Apply now or contact Loren on 0207 269 6358 or Loren.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.