£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Executive Assistant, Permanent, Camden £30000 - £35000pa
- Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new role?
- Do you have experience of supporting Senior Executive and a Board of Trustees/ Directors (or senior committee) within the charity sector?
Pro-HR have partnered with this amazing children's charity in search of a Executive Assistant reporting directly into the Chief Executive.
What's great about this company?
Working with children and young people under 18, they provide equipment to schools, provide accessible transport as well as memorable days out and have made a huge impact on the lives of thousands.
In this role you will:
- Supporting the Senior Executive and a Board of Trustees/ Directors
- Organising and maintaining diaries, making appointments, arranging internal and external meetings, typing of correspondence
- Organising and preparing meetings and ensuring the Chief Executive and Chief Board is well prepared with documentation and briefing notes
- You will also act as the Office Manger where needed and oversea the general office of 20 staff
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Have experience of working as an Executive Assistant (ideally within a Charity or NFP sector)
- Supported Senior Executives up to Director/Board level
- Be highly organised, a confident communicator and be committed to excellence
Get in contact with Charlotte Dunkerton via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07920 515 759
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.