City of London, London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing benefits package!!!
Loren von Sternberg
3 months ago
Executive Assistant - Recruitment
Up to £28,000
Here at Pro-Recruitment Group we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team and work across Administration and Operations to help the wider business continue to achieve success
What's great about this role?
We have a wonderful culture and environment, and whilst current times mean we are working from home and flexibly, you will be joining a super successful and supportive company who reward and incentivise all of our employees.
You will be responsible for
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office and dealing with all related administrative tasks
- Providing diary management
- Booking travel arrangements
- Dealing with routine e-mails and telephone calls
- Taking minutes company meetings
- Supporting Directors on various projects
- Responsible for all operations, including IT
- Running MI reports
- Setting up new starters
- Organising company events
- Formatting CV's
What do the staff/team think
'We have a lovely culture. I find the management team very open and honest and can honestly say I have felt nothing but supported with them. The incentives are great including the commission scheme. My colleagues have become my best friends'
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in within the Recruitment Industry is essential
- Experience using CRM, ideally Bullhorn
- Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Project and event management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a busy, ever changing environment
- Ability to problem solve
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.