£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Executive Assistant to CEO
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Are you an Assistant with experience in providing high level of support to CEOs/Senior Management Team?
Do you have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment and handling confidential information?
Do you have previous HR experience, including preparation of recruitment packs, negotiating terms and onboarding process?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a national children's charity and provide first class service to the CEO and the Senior Management team. You will be a key point of contact and will be responsible for calendar and travel management, attending and coordinating meetings for the Board.
- First point of contact for queries directed to the CEO and Directors
- Calendar and diary management
- Arranging and managing meetings - on-site and off-site, preparing Boards papers and minute-taking
- Dealing with invoices, expenses, payments
- HR process - preparation of recruitment packs, key point of contact for recruitment, negotiating terms with agencies, onboarding process, annual leave, sickness, new starters
- Responsible for Health and Safety
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a proven track record of providing high quality service to CEO's
- Previous experience in the charity sector
- Confident communicator, able to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant role then please get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.