Executive Search Consultant
Up to £50,000 + OTE over £100,000
- Are you an experienced recruiter looking to take your next step into a niche and rewarding sector?
- Would you like to work with the senior end of the market with average fees of over £40,000?
- Do you want to make a strategic impact on your clients?
We are looking to hire and Executive Search Consultant to join our Executive Search arm of the business. You will be recruiting exclusively to the most senior end of the market and exclusively working with to hire Partners into Accountancy Practices, where salaries of your candidates will range from £150,000 - £500,000.
We are the biggest name in Partner Recruitment for Accountancy Practices in the UK and due to growth we are looking to expand the team further. With our knowledge and brand behind you and a strong client and candidate base you will be responsible for developing and managing a desk with a specialism in either Tax, Corporate Finance, Audit and Assurance, Restructuring or Risk and Compliance.
Your role as an Executive Search Consultant
- You will be in a client facing role, developing business and building further relationships with Partner of Accountancy firms
- You will be pitching and presenting to clients for retained and exclusive mandates
- You will be identifying key movers and shakers in the market and mapping out firms and teams
- You will be headhunting and working with the research team to research and headhunt for your role
- You will be making a strategic impact across your clients hiring for the most niche and senior position they have
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous track record success in a Search or Senior Contingent recruitment role, ideally across professional services
- Experience of selling retained and exclusive recruitment solutions
- Impressive interpersonal skills and the ability to work with senior level candidates
- Drive and resilience to get results coupled with an entrepreneurial mind and approach
You will be rewarded with an excellent package where you will earn up to 40% of your billings, a clear path to progress in the team, ongoing training and support as well as additional perks and incentives such as flexible working hours, a mortgage fund, fully comprehensive health insurance and a wide range of performance incentives including all expenses paid luxury holidays and dining, company wide parties and events and an inclusive and successful working environment.
To join this fantastic team in an exciting period of growth contact Loren on 0207 269 6358 or Loren@pro-recruitment.co.uk
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.