Are you looking for a Boutique Practice role that offers work-life balance?
Are you looking to broaden your experience of US taxation?
Do you want to work in an open and friendly business?
As Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager your role will consist of:
- Managing a portfolio of expatriate tax clients
- Preparing US/UK tax returns
- Advisory aspects on an ad hoc basis
What's great about this Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager role?
- You will be trained on all aspects of US taxation
- Relaxed family run accountancy practice
- Study support
- Flexible working and option to work at home
- Free parking
As Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager you will have:
- Professional qualifications in tax or accountancy
- Expatriate tax and/or global mobility experience
An easy-going environment, you will have the option to work from home and join a truly approachable and ambitious team.
Please contact Laura to discuss the Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager role further on 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com