The Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager plays a central role within the Global Mobility Services department this accountancy practice. The successful candidate will support the manager and be responsible for the effective management of a portfolio of expatriate clients.
- You will support the Manager with completing tax returns in advance of the filing deadline, review tax returns and tax equalisation calculations and draft advice regarding expatriate tax issues to a high standard
- You will use our P11D and payroll software to prepare/review forms and payslips for clients where needed
- Communicate with HMRC on a regular basis on behalf of clients
- Build client relationships and be a point of contact to enable client matters to be addressed promptly
- You will also assist with the market proposition, including publications, seminar activity and targeting of prospective clients
Education and Qualifications
- ATT qualification is essential
- CTA qualification is desirable
- Proven experience of working in expatriate taxation
- Be able to conduct UK tax arrival and departure briefing
- Candidates ideally will have a Top 20 background
We are looking for a candidate with personality who is comfortable to socialise with others and happy to travel to clients when necessary. Travel is limited, however.
The role is very interesting and varied and will allow the candidate to support new clients and hand hold them through the process which in turn will be very rewarding.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.