£42000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
- Are you looking for a solely advisory focused tax role?
- Do you want to work for one of the top Expatriate Tax teams in the country?
- Do you want to work with FTSE 100 companies?
An established firm are looking for an Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager to join the team and aid their growing success. The team provide Expatriate tax advice to a broad range of clients from FTSE 100 companies to start-up firms. The role is very advisory focused, as the team outsource compliance to a separate team.
- Collaboratively manage portfolio of clients with team
- Financial management
- Help develop business
- Project management
- Implement strategies to solve technical issues
- Focus on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, traveller expenses and mobility policies
- Train, coach and supervise staff
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
- Staff are eligible to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Medical benefits
- Insurance benefits
- Plus an array of further benefits!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.