Expatriate Tax Manager
Up to £85,000
- Are you looking for a unique in-house global mobility role?
- Do you want to build upon your in-house tax experience?
- Do you want to join a rapidly growing business?
What's great about this role?
- The corporate culture and the opportunity to make key business changes
- A continually rapidly growing company and evolving role
- Working in a collaborative team, learning from experienced individuals
As Expatriate Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Working with project teams to design and implement tax software
- Increasing its utilisation and streamlining processes.
- Providing advice on expatriate tax and global mobility queries
- Maintain current tax-related designations
What do the team think?
"Career development options and great company culture!"
"Love my co-workers and great benefits"
As Expatriate Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong expatriate tax experience
- Team player, problem solver and strives to improve
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com