£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Expatriate Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for an in-house global mobility tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to work part-time?
- Are you interested in a newly created role?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals
- Taking responsibility for expatriate tax as a subject matter expert
- A newly created role due to success and growth of the business to make your own
As Expatriate Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- One of the primary points of contact for internationally mobile staff
- Advise on overseas employment taxes and permanent establishment issues
- Stakeholder management, obtaining and translating advice on global tax matters
- Acting as the link between tax, HR and payroll teams
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Expatriate Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experienced in global mobility and/or expatriate taxes
- Ability to translate complex issues in simple terms, problem solving and driven
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.