Expatriate Tax - Senior Associate
Up to £49,000
My Top 10 client is looking to hire a Senior Associate to manage a diverse portfolio of clients, ensuring the company and their cross-border employees are compliant. The role will suit someone who has an existing knowledge of expatriate tax and is looking to expand their knowledge and solidify a career in this area of tax.
Why join the team?
- The team are rapidly expanding and have ambitious growth plans
- Supportive and social team
- Flexible business who actively promote positive work-life balance
- Prepare tax returns and tax calculations
- Conduct arrivals and departures tax consultations
- Draft invoices and chase debtors
- Oversee quality control procedures to ensure technical risk matters are reduced
The suitable candidate will:
- Have existing expatriate tax knowledge
- Client exposure
- Experience preparing tax returns
- Prior experience manging client financials and risks
- ATT preferable
To apply for this role, please contact Laura on: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.