My Top 10 client is looking to hire a Senior Associate to manage a diverse portfolio of clients, ensuring the company and their cross-border employees are compliant. The role will suit someone who has an existing knowledge of expatriate tax and is looking to expand their knowledge and solidify a career in this area of tax.
Why join the team?
- The team are rapidly expanding and have ambitious growth plans
- Supportive and social team
- Flexible business who actively promote positive work-life balance
- Prepare tax returns and tax calculations
- Conduct arrivals and departures tax consultations
- Draft invoices and chase debtors
- Oversee quality control procedures to ensure technical risk matters are reduced
The suitable candidate will:
- Have existing expatriate tax knowledge
- Client exposure
- Experience preparing tax returns
- Prior experience manging client financials and risks
- ATT preferable
To apply for this role, please contact Laura on: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org