£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
FP&A Analyst: Permanent. £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits | London
For a global FS client, we are recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will lead on the production of insightful management information across the organisation to monitor financial performance, reduce risk and support decision-making. Withing closely with the Finance Director and senior stakeholders, the FP&A Analyst will produce the 3-year plan, annual budget, and regular re-forecasts. The role will also lead on commercial analysis of the group's UK and global operations and will lead and motivate a small team of graduate Analysts.
- Financial Planning: lead the financial planning of the business including the 3-year plan and annual budget processes across the group
- Partner with senior leadership team to ensure forecasting is accurate and robust for decision-making and strategy
- Forecasting: produce monthly flash forecasts working with Business Unit Managers to re-forecast on a rolling and yearly basis
- Analysis and monitoring of KPIs and metrics including sales reporting, payment, and supply chain targets
- Monitoring the delivery of medium- and long-term strategic objectives against business bench marking
- Line management and motivation of part-qualified / graduate Business Analysts
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong FP&A experience across a large, international organisation
- Strong experience of producing financial models and 3-year plans, annual budgets, and re-forecasts
- Experience of managing part-qualified Analysts would be beneficial
- Excellent Excel experience including the building of detailed and complex financial models
- Excellent exposure of producing comprehensive presentations for Executive and external stakeholder review
- English and Portuguese language skills would be an advantage
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.