Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £500 per day
about 2 months ago
FP&A Analyst: £500.00 day (Umbrella) | 3 months | Birmingham
For a Europe's largest infrastructure project based in Birmingham, we're recruiting an FP&A Analyst on an interim basis for 3 months. Reporting to the Business Planning Manager, the FP&A Analyst will support the business planning and forecasting process, coordinating with multiple directorates, to deliver consolidated financial performance reporting for senior leaders and stakeholders internally and externally. Working proactively with key business leaders on ad-hoc FP&A requests, and supporting the preparations for a January forecast, this role is pivotal in the delivery of progress against business plans and amendments to strategic planning.
- Development of the annual business plan and budget setting process against Spending Review
- Support activity-based budget against programme and project requirements
- Coordinate timetables, templates and reporting plans and review and challenge business plans for ROI, and feasibility
- Engage and partner with key stakeholders to provide insightful management information
- Own the process for uploading budget and forecasting data within Oracle EPM
- CCAB qualified with experience of driving activity-based budgets and forecasts
- Experience in the development of the annual business plan and budget setting process
- Ideally knowledge of Government accounting requirements
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Oracle EPM
- Ability to produce value-added management information across major projects and programmes
- Ability to review and challenge business plans, value for money, and ROI
- Budgeting, forecasting, 3-5-year planning and strategic experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.