FS Tax Assistant Manager - London
Top 10 firm
- Do you have corporate tax experience?
- Are you looking to step into the world of FS tax?
- Providing both tax compliance and advisory work for clients including asset managers, reporting funds, banking and insurance groups
- Preparation of tax notes for inclusion in the statutory accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns for submission to HMRC for a variety of companies, banks and partnerships and sub managing the compliance process at provision and finalisation stage
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients for general queries and dealing with clients' correspondence on day-to-day basis
- Preparation of various proposals for potential clients and being part of the pitch team
- Opportunity to get involved in tax update presentations for clients
- Being involved in advisory work including tax due diligence reports relating to acquisitions, preparation of FIN48 reports, drafting tax strategy for banks, capital analysis reviews, assisting with Brexit reports, restructuring reports and other technical ad-hoc queries
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing team where you can develop your advisory skills within a dynamic and fast working environment.
If this is of any interest to you please get in contact with Maisie Horrell for a confidential chat on 02072696337 or email email@example.com