£75000 - £90000 per annum
7 months ago
Work in one of the leading Financial Services Transaction Tax team.
As Senior Manager you will be a fundamental part of the team, working closely across jurisdictions specialising in Banking, Insurance and Asset Management.
You will be integrated with the PE tax team covering both fund structuring and investor advice as well as deal diligence and structuring, and you will be involved in some of the most important issues currently facing the financial services industry, with high profile experience to be gained and the opportunity to become a broader strategic and commercially minded tax professional.
Due to the reputation, size and support within this team you can expect to be reguarly involved in some of the largest FS transactions in the market, gaining you exposure not often seen acorss other competitors.
Daily responsibiliites will see you
- Focusing on the delivery of high quality transaction tax advice to our clients
- Building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally
- Managing the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical and business driven approach
- Pursuing and developing new opportunities in respect of both existing and prospective client
- Leading a specialist team of transaction tax professionals, develop their skills, and contribute to the growth of the team
With a huge amount of progression ahead of you, this could be the perfect option for the next step in you career.
Contact Rebecca English now on 0207 269 6320 / firstname.lastname@example.org