7 months ago
FTC Employment Lawyer
Leading International Law Firm
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Top Tier Employment Team
- High level of support and training
- Work closely with market-leading Partners
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Good work/life balance compared to that of the Magic Circle
- Future facing law firm that offers excellent development opportunities
Your role as an FTC Employment Lawyer:
- Advise on a variety of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Work with commercial clients on disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions.
- Advise on senior executive issues and collective matters from restructuring to redundancies
- Handle strategic projects such as compliance with new legal requirements
- Contentious matters include employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation
This opportunity to become an FTC Employment Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience of advising on both contentious and non-contentious Employment matters including corporate support, TUPE and employment tribunal work.
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as an FTC Employment Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.