East Midlands, England
£40000 - £60000 per annum
25 days ago
02 October 2020
Nottingham - Top Regional Firm
Full or Part time
£40,000 - £60,000
Join a leading Family Law:
- Supportive team environment with a great work life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Focus on private family work (divorce and financial remedy)
This is a great opportunity to join a leading family law team in Nottingham. You will be given dedicating training, professional support and there are career progression opportunities on offer. There will be a focus on divorce and financial remedy matters. You will have experience handling divorce proceedings, Family Law Act and cohabitation and separation agreements. You will have a high level of responsibility and the ability to work independently.
To excel as a Family Associate, you will be a driven and ambitious individual who:
- Is passionate about family law and has a strong client focus
- Have hands on experience handling an array of family law matters
- Has great client care skills
- Have at least three years PQE experience
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Family Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on: 020 7269 6342 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.