£22000 - £27000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 1 month ago
Finance Analyst (Grants), 18-Month Fixed Term Contract, London (initially remote based), International NGO, £27,000
- Are you an experienced Finance Analyst (Grants) professional?
- Do you have a background in reporting of Grant and programme activity?
- Would you like to work for a leading and expanding international NGO as part of a high performing team?
Pro-Recruitment Group is working alongside a well-established international NGO. They are seeking a talented Finance Analyst (Grants) to manage and report on the organisation's Grants and programmes. This is an 18-month fixed term contract opportunity offering a competitive salary and will be initially remote based following government COVID-19 guidance!
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner to produce accurate reporting and forecasting of the organisation's Grants and donor programmes
- Maintaining best practice with administrative systems (i.e. utilising the Sun Finance system with Excel templates for Grant / donor reporting)
- Supporting the classification of Grant and programme expenditure for restricted funding accounting
- Helping the Finance team with audit/year-end work and variance analysis
- Checking all (applicable) staff timesheets and liaising with colleagues if necessary
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- An ACCA foundation level / CIMA certificate level or equivalent, or is AAT qualified or has relevant QBE
- Charity / NGO industry experience would be appealing
- Experience in the following finance systems would be very desirable; (USAID reporting, SUN systems and Q&A
- Experience of working with data and can produce clear reports
- Worked with multiple set coding structures
- Experience of document management and filing
- A good understanding of documentational and storage requirements (tracking / retrieval)
- Fluency in French would also be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Analyst (Grants) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.