Up to £33589.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
7 months ago
Finance Assistant (12 months FTC - Maternity Cover)
£33,589 + Competitive Benefits Package
Are you a Finance Assistant looking to join a global union organisation?
Do you have good knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and a variety of accounting systems?
A great new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join this union in their central London location on a 12-month FTC basis. This is a key role to support the Payment Supervisor and ensure financial transactions are dealt with on time and they are accurately recorded and reconciled. You will also be supporting the Supervisor towards month end and year end.
- Processing high volume, multi-currency transactions
- Dealing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and banks
- Dealing with payments, expenses and new suppliers - bank priority payments, BACS payment runs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with accruals, prepayments and other adjustments
- Inter-company and bank reconciliations
- Processing the purchase ledger, including purchase invoices and purchase orders
- Resolve any payment queries that may arise
- Providing additional support to the wider finance team as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified accountant (AAT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) - desirable
- Good experience of double entry bookkeeping
- Able to perform account reconciliation
- Knowledge of a variety of accounting systems
What you'll get in return?
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for international travel
- Season ticket loan
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme + many others
If you are interested in this Finance Assistant role then get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com . Interviews will be held soon, so contact me ASAP!
Know anyone looking for a new role? We are offering £250 vouchers for the store of your choice for any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing professionals referred to us that we successfully find a new job for in the next 12 months, either within Pro-Group or elsewhere. Please call or email me for further details click here.