£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Assistant (Part Time): 25 - 30K + Benefits | 6 Month FTC | London
For a highly successful and forward-thinking recruitment business based in London, we're recruiting a Part Time Finance Assistant (3 days a week). Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Assistant will play a key part in sales and revenue control as well as trial balance control, cash reconciliation, purchase ledger and expenses. This role will be initially for 6 months and is very much a supplier and customer facing role.
- Sales and Revenue control including raising sales invoices and reconciling payment terms
- Raising invoices on a weekly basis and updating the sales ledger daily
- Processing invoices and weekly payroll and posting journals
- Daily credit control including chasing payments and updating records
- Payment allocation and reconciling client accounts
- Trial Balance Control and Cash Reconciliation including daily bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts reconciliations, petty cash and fixed asset register depreciation
- Purchase Ledger and Expense Control including coding and entering AP invoices
- Processing staff expense claims
- Allocating supplier payments on Sage and posting credit card receipts on a daily basis
- AAT with experience from within a fast moving, commercial company - ideally recruitment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders alike
- Ideally experience of Sage Line 50 and advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience of sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and reconciliations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.