Finance Assistant (1 year FTC)
£22,000 - 25,000 + Fantastic Benefits
Are you a Finance Assistant looking to join a well-known, international charity?
Are you a part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with the desire to pursue your studies towards a full qualification?
A new opportunity has arisen to join this leading international charity and their ambitious team in central London. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the Finance team and ensuring that the day to day financial processes are being followed accordingly.
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger, including processing sales invoices and ensuring Ledgers are accurate and up to date
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger, including processing incoming invoices, purchase orders and expense claims
- Monitoring the bank accounts and posting direct payments and receipts and analysing credit card receipts
- Supporting the Finance Manager with month end close
- Assisting the finance team when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience working within the charity and NFP sector
- Good knowledge of accounting systems and packages
What you'll get in return
- Health and life insurance
- Fantastic pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Training & Development Allowance
- Season ticket loan + many others
What are the next steps?
If you would like to be considered for this Finance Assistant role, then please get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.Mussa@pro-finance.co.uk. Interviews will be held soon, so get in contact ASAP to discuss in more detail!