About the Role
Your primary role is to report to the Finance Manager in the department of this charitable organisation. Ensuring that all financial administration and processes are accurate and up to date.
Your other responsibilities will include;
- Income and expenditure transactions through the charity's accounting system
- Running of the purchase ledger
- Assisting with the management of SAGE
- Assisting with the external audit process
- Monthly bank, petty cash, PayPal and credit card management for all transactions
- Banking of all weekly donations
An amazing company to work for
Working for this children's charity will be extremely close to some people's heart. They provide families in very delicate situations with the ability to be close to their loved ones at difficult times of life. A charity that helps young children recover and get better as their parents have the ability to be right there for them throughout all of the tough times that they need to go through.
As a business, they treat their employees with mutual respect from the Finance Administrator to the CFO.
Don't take our word for it, this is a recent review from their Glassdoor account;
"Very friendly and personable. In a charity where staff turnover is quite low, their employees are all very capable and each one appreciated"
To be successful in your application
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who has worked within the charity/not-for-profit sector and has at least 9 months experience within a finance-related role.