Up to £55000.00 per annum
25 days ago
03 December 2020
Finance Business Partner: £55,000 + benefits, London | Croydon (12 Month FTC)
For a global education company, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner on a FTC basis for 12 months. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, this role will deliver a high-quality finance service to decision makers across the UK and Ireland Regions. This will involve management and project accounting, performance monitoring (financial and non-financial), budgeting and forecasting, providing insightful analysis and recommendations, business cases and tenders. Based in London or Croydon, this role will have regular travel to either office as well as occasional travel overseas.
- Key player in growth plans by supplying the business with expert financial and management accounting services
- Build relationships with Directors, budget holders and Departmental Heads
- Provide direction and robust challenge to non-finance staff
- Oversee general financial management and ensure the maintenance of accurate financial records, reconciliations and processing of journals
- Production of monthly management reporting packs, commentary and analysis of performance and trends
- Provision of regular insightful analysis for decision making including project and product performance reporting
- Work with stakeholders to complete financial forecasting, annual budgeting, business cases and tenders
- Implementation of new processes, systems and reporting techniques
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Sun Systems (ideally)
- Strong experience in a finance business partnering role
- Experience of working in a mutli-cultural and mutli-site organisation
- Experience of applying commercial principles to their analysis and recommendations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.